SWISHER, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — According to the Swisher County Sheriffs Office, Sgt. Brown’s patrol vehicle was hit while on a traffic stop on I-27, Tuesday, April 6. Sgt. Brown was not seriously injured.
The driver of the vehicle that hit Sgt. Brown was transported to Plainview, the office said.
The Sheriffs Office ask that vehicles move over when they see red and blue lights and pull over to the right side of the interstate when stopped.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pampa student arrested, charged with False Alarm report
- Cruz joins call for Biden to fix breaches in border levee before hurricane season in South Texas
- Texas beef prices continue to rise during the pandemic
- Amazon debuts pay-by-palm at some Whole Foods stores
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues