AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The virtual Five-K, Sunshine for Charlotte, was created by Stephanie and Joe Price in honor of their newborn baby who passed only twelve days after birth.
The race on Oct. 25 will benefit the March of Dimes, which aims to stop infant mortality and prematurity. Registration is currently open.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR