AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The virtual Five-K, Sunshine for Charlotte, was created by Stephanie and Joe Price in honor of their newborn baby who passed only twelve days after birth.
The race on Oct. 25 will benefit the March of Dimes, which aims to stop infant mortality and prematurity. Registration is currently open.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Northern California prison ordered to release, transfer 50% of inmates due to COVID-19