SUNRAY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Sunray ISD Superintendent Marshall Harrison said in a Facebook video Tuesday morning they are extending Thanksgiving break. Break started when school ended yesterday.
Students will return to in-person learning Nov. 30. All student activities are canceled.
Masks are not required but highly encouraged. A cleaning crew will come in to deep clean.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- A previously busy holiday for movie theaters may be different due to the pandemic