AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Texas State Sen. Kel Seliger has tested positive for COVID-19.
Sen. Seliger tweeted out his positive result on Twitter Wednesday evening.
He said he started to exhibit symptoms on Tuesday night.
Sen. Seliger said,”I appreciate the well wishes while I diligently comply with isolation and contact tracing guidelines as put out by the Governor and CDC.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo vaccine walk-in clinic announces new schedule
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows