AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Texas State Sen. Kel Seliger has tested positive for COVID-19.
Sen. Seliger tweeted out his positive result on Twitter Wednesday evening.
He said he started to exhibit symptoms on Tuesday night.
Sen. Seliger said,”I appreciate the well wishes while I diligently comply with isolation and contact tracing guidelines as put out by the Governor and CDC.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Your poop is helping predict COVID-19 outbreaks in Austin
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order