AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — An Amarillo restaurant is providing meals for a local cause.
Spicy Mike’s BBQ is providing $10 plate lunches this Sunday and 100% of the benefits will go towards the Blankets of Love Non-Profit. The support will help them purchase their blanket material for the year.
Those interested in helping the heartwarming cause can visit Spicy Mike’s at 6723 South Western St. from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All Plates will include delicious sliced brisket with potato salad, coleslaw, and beans.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- PSJA North football team heads to the playoffs following Edinburg suspension
- Austin Mayor Steve Adler apologizes for taking Mexico trip while urging residents to stay home: ‘I made a mistake’
- Snack Pak 4Kids hosts inaugural Hole-A-Palooza
- Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce crown first-ever Mr. & Miss Clovis Sparkle
- ACU students surprise professor with heartwarming thank-you message, video goes viral