AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — An Amarillo restaurant is providing meals for a local cause.
Spicy Mike’s BBQ is providing $10 plate lunches this Sunday and 100% of the benefits will go towards the Blankets of Love Non-Profit. The support will help them purchase their blanket material for the year.
Those interested in helping the heartwarming cause can visit Spicy Mike’s at 6723 South Western St. from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All Plates will include delicious sliced brisket with potato salad, coleslaw, and beans.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Community Market to return to Polk Street
- VIDEO: Former Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst charged with domestic violence, released on bail
- ‘Couldn’t breathe’: A personal reaction to Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- First lady Jill Biden to undergo ‘procedure,’ says White House
- Owner of Pookie Bear Smoothies makes one her most popular drinks for us on Today in Amarillo