SPEARMAN, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Spearman High School will be moving to virtual instruction starting Friday.
Spearman ISD said this is because the added fluctuation of in-person and virtual learning due to students and staff needed to be quarantined is negatively impacting the teachers’ ability to prepare and prove quality instruction through both modes of learning.
SHS students will be virtually learning from Friday, Oct. 2 – Thursday, Oct. 8.
The district said Gus Birdwell Elementary and Spearman Jr. High will continue to have in-person instruction during that time.
SISD said all staff will work on campus, focusing on quality instruction and will be available during their normal class schedule.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Early voting turnout for May Municipal Elections in Potter County has increased by 72% from 2019 elections
- AFD responds to 2 alarm fire at 10th and Adams area
- Closing arguments heard in Sutherland Springs shooting case alleges US Air Force is partially responsible
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic