AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the TxDOT Twitter, the shoulder and right lane of I-40 eastbound is closed from about a mile before the US 385 overpass to the start of the construction zone for the BI-40 (Amarillo Boulevard) bridge construction project.
This closure will be in place through Thursday afternoon.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, heading to Super Bowl LV
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Sarah Sanders running for Arkansas governor, sources say
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial