AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to TxDOT, rolling blackouts across the state are impacting traffic signals.
Drivers are reminded that a dark signal must be treated as an all-way stop.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- President Biden, First Lady expected in Houston to tour winter storm damage
- Chick-fil-A locations experiencing outage, taking cash payments only
- WT student-run PR firm announces new executive leadership team
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries
- I-40 bridge replacement updates