AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A River Road High School student has tested positive for COVID-19.
The district said the student is currently in quarantine.
RRISD said anyone who was possibly exposed was given a letter.
Officials said the school will continue to be sanitized and said they will continue to follow local, state, and national guidelines.
Parents with questions can call the district’s COVID-19 Response contact, Kim Franks, at 806-383-8867, or the River Road High School principal.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Driver’s license renewal extension in Texas expires in April
- Caprock Highschool was temporarily placed on lockout today
- WT’s fall virtual commencement ceremony graduates nearly 1,000
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up