AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Twitter account, “Starting today (12/4), the right lane of US 87 northbound will be closed from the I-27 and US 87/287 split to 11th Avenue, for guardrail replacement.”
This effort is reported to begin this morning.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One person dies in Hereford vehicle rollover
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Fugitive of the Week’ – Luis Garcia, Jr.
- Levelland school bus driver creates ‘memory bears’ for those who have lost someone
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- New Mexico State Police searching for missing, endangered man