AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Announced by the office of Rep. Ronny Jackson, Congressman of Texas 13, the Amarillo District Office will hold an Open House this Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The announcement said that light refreshments will be provided.
“Constituents are encouraged to stop by if they are interested in learning more about the services a congressional office can provide, or if help is needed with a federal agency case.” Said the announcement, “If a constituent would like to sit down with a member of Team Jackson to work on a federal agency case, please bring all supporting documentation.”
Due to local COVID-19 guidelines, a RSVP is required, as well as face coverings. The Office asks that those planning to attend RSVP to Jennifer.Hodges@mail.house.gov by Thursday at 5 p.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lawmakers push to legalize recreational marijuana in Kansas; Will it pass?
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Remarkable Women: Meet Former NASA-employee, current frontline hero Dr. Sheryl Williams
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- I-Team: Tony Hsieh’s estate looks to unload millions in Park City, Utah, properties