RANDALL COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the Randall County website, Judge Ernie Houdashell is confirmed to have died on Sunday.
The County says that offices will be closed today due to mourning.
“The members of the Commissioners Court extend their prayers and heartfelt condolences to Judge Houdashell’s family.” writes the website post. “Though we have lost a leader and a friend, he was so much more to those closest to him.”
Normal operations are noted by the website to return tomorrow, Nov. 24.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, heading to Super Bowl LV
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Sarah Sanders running for Arkansas governor, sources say
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial