RANDALL COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — UPDATE: The Randall County Fire Department said the gas has been shut off and the fire is out. Gas company crews will remain on scene, and Maple Drive has been reopened.
The Randall County Fire Department reports on their Facebook page that units are on scene of a ruptured gas line in the area of Maple and FM 2219.
The RCFD said it is in an isolated area and no evacuations are in place, but they are not allowing traffic down Maple Drive north of FM 2219.
The RCFD said West Texas Gas is on scene and working to shut off gas to that supply line.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital
- 19-year-old man killed in collision with semi-truck on US Hwy 54
- WT’s Engler College of Business ranked No. 3 in value in the country