AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo said the Summer Street Maintenance program is set for 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 6, at the Amarillo Public Library/Southwest Branch, 6801 SW. 45th Ave.
The City said the meeting will be hosted by the COA Capital Projects & Development Engineering Department
Residents will be provided with an overview of the Summer Street Maintenance Program and staff will be available to answer questions said the City.
For detailed information on the Summer Street Maintenance Program, including dates, times, locations and Frequently Asked Questions the COA provided a website.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- How do I cure a hangover?
- More than 800 turtles found ‘swimming’ in storm drains along Jersey Shore
- Austin City Hall surrounded by tents during camp-in protest of new public camping ban
- Taste alone won’t persuade Americans to swap out beef for plant-based burgers
- Actress Tawny Kitaen, ‘Bachelor Party’ and Whitesnake video star, dies at 59