AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Beginning April 5, the Potter County Detention Center will allow jail visitations with certain COVID-19 restrictions, according to a news release from the Potter County Sheriffs Office.
The office details the plans that are in place because of COVID-19 including, masks having to be worn and social distancing procedures.
General population inmates can have two visits weekly but, visitations are limited to 14 male visitation seats and five female seats, the office said.
For more information about the visitation schedule contact the Potter County Sheriffs Office at, 806-335-4100.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pearls of Purpose hosts cleanup at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- New charges added for suspect in Bryan cabinet store shooting
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Charleston community mourns KJ Taylor with vigil