AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The four-day weather event that began Monday Oct. 26, swept through the Amarillo area.
Ice and snow heavily weighed down trees and awnings, causing various levels of damage in the wake of the storms.
For more weather updates go to MyHighPlains.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Texas vehicle registration deadline extended
- Randall Boys Basketball play in nail biter against Trinity Christian
- Area high school volleyball teams playoff rides come to an end
- President Trump vows defense bill veto unless internet liability shield scrapped