AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Petco in Amarillo was robbed on Monday afternoon.
On Monday, Sept. 28 at 12:39 p.m. the Amarillo Police Department said a call came in of an armed robbery at the Petco.
APD said an unknown subject pulled a gun on an employee and took an undisclosed amount of money, and fled the scene in a gold-colored SUV.
No arrests have been made and no injuries were reported, according to APD.
The investigation is ongoing, according to officials.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Northern California prison ordered to release, transfer 50% of inmates due to COVID-19
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot
- Pope endorses civil union law for same-sex couples