AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Petco in Amarillo was robbed on Monday afternoon.
On Monday, Sept. 28 at 12:39 p.m. the Amarillo Police Department said a call came in of an armed robbery at the Petco.
APD said an unknown subject pulled a gun on an employee and took an undisclosed amount of money, and fled the scene in a gold-colored SUV.
No arrests have been made and no injuries were reported, according to APD.
The investigation is ongoing, according to officials.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR