Pet rescued from burning home on 22nd Street

Local News

AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Fire Department reported a response to a house fire on the 3500 block of NE 22nd Street yesterday at around 2:55 p.m.

The AFD said a pet was rescued from the home while crews extinguished a fire in a front bedroom. The fire was under control, according to the report, by around 3:18 p.m.

The fire, according to AFD, is currently under investigation.


More from MyHighPlains.com:

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss