The Pampa Regional Medical Center vaccine clinic dates are:
- March 5 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- March 6 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- March 9 from 9a.m. – 4 p.m.
Pampa Regional Medical Center said they will have 1,200 first dose Pfizer vaccines, and will be first come first served at MK Brown for ages 16 and up.
Pampa Regional Medical Center said the second dose dates are March 26, 27, and 30.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair
- Increased blood use from hospitals creates greater need for blood donors