PAMPA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Pampa Police need help finding missing 63-year-old, Scottie Clampit.
Police said Clampit was last seen on Oct. 17 at his home in Pampa.
Clampit has medical complications that require attention and medication that he left without.
According to police, Clampit made statements about traveling to Louisiana to see family members before he went missing.
If anyone has information regarding his whereabouts, call the Pampa Police Department at 806-669-5700.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- The Discovery Center is giving you a chance to see Santa’s Jolly Jamboree
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- First blood test to help diagnose Alzheimer’s goes on sale
- Southwest Airlines returns to booking middle seat