AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — One person has been sentenced to 20 years in prison in connection to a death from 2019.
In November 2019, 39-year-old, Frankie Cannon, of Wellington, was found dead in Collingsworth County.
19-year-old, Dacota Segura was sentenced for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Segura was one of four people indicted last year in connection to Cannon’s death.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair
- Increased blood use from hospitals creates greater need for blood donors