FRITCH, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – One person, Judith Cannaday, 63, of Borger, has died after an accident on Highway 136 around 6 miles south of Fritch.
Yesterday (April 25) at around 8:35 a.m., the Texas Department of Public Safety reported said that Cannaday’s vehicle was southbound when it “traveled off the roadway into the west ditch.” After leaving the ditch in a side skid, the vehicle rolled over at least once on the road before stopping in the east ditch.
The crash is still, according to DPS, under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- CDC expected to ease up guidance on indoor mask-wearing
- After arrest, backseat Tesla driver says, ‘I trust my car autopilot’ more than others on the road
- CDC to say vaccinated people can ditch masks indoors in many instances: AP source
- Amarillo man indicted on drug, weapons charges
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ hits theaters and streaming on July 30