OLDHAM COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The clinic put on by DSHS in Oldham County has set the date for the second dose of the Moderna vaccine for those that had received the first dose at the clinic.
Oldham County Emergency Management said those that received their first dose of the Moderna vaccine at the clinic put on by DSHS on March 9, will receive their 2nd dose on April 8, at the same appointment time as the original appointment.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Woman wakes up to find blood dripping from ceiling while she slept
- Virginia woman charged with murder of infant was ‘into witchcraft’
- 911 tapes: NYPD dad charged with murder tried to revive 8-year-old son who froze in garage
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’: Hear Tenn. bridge crews frantic 911 calls after crack found
- Rep. Liz Cheney voted from her key leadership role