AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — There are new leaders at the Salvation Army in Amarillo.
Majors Ernest and Debra Hull assumed their position and quickly settled into their new surroundings and are looking forward to getting to know the community.
The Hulls previously managed the programs and services at the Salvation Army in New Orleans for the last three years
“We invite the community to come by and visit with us,” said the Hulls. “We are reaching to the community leaders to start a dialouge so we can work togother, and it takes a community working together to help those in need, and that’ss what we want to do.”
Both majors will be responsible for overseeing all Salvation Army programs, including the shelter, social services, and church programs.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Week 5 Player of the Week: Caden Thompson, Highland Park
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate