AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — During Tuesday’s City Council meeting Mayor Ginger Nelson said they are putting together a new committee to explore private and public funding options for the Civic Center Project.
Mayor Ginger Nelson said they will possibly explore adjustments to the plan as well.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- A previously busy holiday for movie theaters may be different due to the pandemic