AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — During Tuesday’s City Council meeting Mayor Ginger Nelson said they are putting together a new committee to explore private and public funding options for the Civic Center Project.
Mayor Ginger Nelson said they will possibly explore adjustments to the plan as well.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Prince fans head to Paisley Park five years after death
- Honolulu resident receives 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shot as part of Pfizer study
- Biden to deliver remarks as US is set to hit latest COVID-19 vaccine milestone
- Bowler adds father’s ashes to ball, rolls perfect game
- Queen Elizabeth marks 95th birthday in low-key fashion