AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Randall County Sheriff’s Office has advised drivers to avoid the area near I-27 and Rockwell Road if possible, due to multiple accidents impacting traffic.
Otherwise, the Sheriff’s Office asks drivers to expect delays.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Southwest Airlines flights briefly grounded due to ‘technical issue’
- Officer involved shooting involving New Mexico State Police in Espanola
- Gas prices are falling slightly across the High Plains
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’