MOORE COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Moore County burn ban has been lifted by the Commissioner’s Court, today (May 10).
Further information on burn bans, community meetings, and other public notices can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Southwest Airlines flights briefly grounded due to ‘technical issue’
- Officer involved shooting involving New Mexico State Police in Espanola
- Gas prices are falling slightly across the High Plains
- Midland man charged with murder after argument with wife turns deadly, unborn baby killed
- Iowa father, son charged in U.S. Capitol riot: ‘One of the first ones inside’