AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo is a city where millennials are buying homes, even though many say they are choosing to wait to buy a home, that according to smartasset.com.
The site said millennials blame their lack of down payment savings.
Even with the high amount of people deciding to wait to buy homes, they say Amarillo is among the top 50 cities where millennials are buying them.
The full report, including the methodology and key findings, can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- February to March; our weekend weather outlook
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home