AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo is a city where millennials are buying homes, even though many say they are choosing to wait to buy a home, that according to smartasset.com.
The site said millennials blame their lack of down payment savings.
Even with the high amount of people deciding to wait to buy homes, they say Amarillo is among the top 50 cities where millennials are buying them.
The full report, including the methodology and key findings, can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sod Poodles calling all “Sod Pups” for 2021 season
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez sings ‘This Land Is Your Land’ and ‘America the Beautiful’ at Biden inauguration
- APH reports 142 new cases, 9 deaths, 430 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Amarillo Fire Department responding to fire in west Amarillo