MIAMI, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to officials, Miami ISD has changed its schedule from a delay to class cancellation due to a loss of power.
More delays, closures, and weather updates can be found at MyHighPlains.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Some Republicans worry, with Trump headed to Georgia as turnout driver
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Area high school football teams still eyeing State Championship