HEREFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Merrick Pet Care announced that they are investing $4 million into Hereford communities by increasing wages for employees and hosting the ‘Merrick Pet Care Job Fair’ on Saturday, April 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Merrick said they are dedicated to their employees and want to give individuals the opportunity to grow with the company, therefore, they are hiring for multiple positions including, forklift operator, inventory specialist, maintenance manager and production operators.
This week, Merrick announced the wage increase includes up to $20 an hour for factory positions and $23 an hour for team lead positions.
According to Merrick, the job fair will be at the Merrick’s Main House in Hereford and managers will be available to conduct interviews and make job offers.
You can apply for positions at www.joinmerrick.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Report: WT offers ‘best health sciences program in country’
- Colton Underwood, star of ‘The Bachelor,’ says he’s gay
- Press Conference at 11:00: Commercial boat capsizes in stormy seas south of Grand Isle, 6 of 18 crew members recovered
- No charges yet in Minnesota shooting of Black man as protests continue