AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Mayor Ginger Nelson said the Amarillo Code Blue Warming Station has been activated for over a week and continues to serve unsheltered people and their pets as the weather forecast for our area continues to worsen.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Spirit Unbroken: Quinten Wilson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- Gov. Kelly to sign bill helping cities facing sky-high energy costs from winter storm
- UPDATE: Man shot dead after firing weapon at law enforcement officials in Abbeville
- SUV in California crash where 13 died came through hole in border fence