AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Maverick Boys and Girls Club Turkey Day event was different this year, instead being held as a “Turkey-Day-TO-GO” due to the pandemic.
The Maverick Club partnered with Marie Jo Anderson Charitable Trust and United Market Street to prepare pre-made dinners.
The Maverick Club said last year’s Turkey Day event fed 700 people.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- The Discovery Center is giving you a chance to see Santa’s Jolly Jamboree
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- First blood test to help diagnose Alzheimer’s goes on sale
- Southwest Airlines returns to booking middle seat