AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Jeffery Rene Lopez was indicted on November 19th in the Northern District of Texas Amarillo Divison on several charges stemming from an undercover sting on Lopez in October.
According to court documents, Lopez has been charged with distribution and possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession with the intent to distribute 500 grams or more of methamphetamine, convicted felon in possession of a firearm, and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes