POTTER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man was indicted in Potter County for intoxicated manslaughter and assault.
James Anthony Gutierrez was indicted for intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle which resulted in the death of Ricardo Gutierrez, and intoxication assault with a vehicle for causing serious bodily injury to another woman.
The incident happened on October 5 of last year.
The charges against James Gutierrez are enhanced due to a previous felony conviction of attempted burglary from 2017.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- As conservative bills pick up steam, Democrats plan to put up a fight before midnight deadline in Texas House
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say
- Mother-son pair to cross same graduation stage, with degrees from Minot State