AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – An Amarillo Grand Jury has announced the indictment of Kareem Abdul Jabbar White, also known as “Creamy”, for possessing and distributing cocaine.
White was arrested in August of this year for Possession with Intent to Distribute, with his indictment being released earlier today.
This story will be updated as the case progresses.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump