AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – An Amarillo Grand Jury has announced the indictment of Kareem Abdul Jabbar White, also known as “Creamy”, for possessing and distributing cocaine.
White was arrested in August of this year for Possession with Intent to Distribute, with his indictment being released earlier today.
This story will be updated as the case progresses.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WT diversity series to conclude with discussion on the effects of information failure
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin convicted in death of George Floyd; 5-year-old stares down backyard bobcat
- ‘Boom!’ NC couple warns homeowners about exploding glass shower doors
- DOJ announces probe into Minneapolis policing practices following Chauvin verdict
- Your favorite teacher could be on a digital billboard during Teacher Appreciation Week