AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Announced by the Organization, the Panhandle Council of Car Clubs’ 37th Make A Wish car show is to be postponed until 2022.
“We can be happy with what we all did in 2020, great show, with amazing turnout!” said the announcement. “Thanks everyone involved, we will now have more time to get ready for a wonderful 37th!”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Closing arguments heard in Sutherland Springs shooting case alleges US Air Force is partially responsible
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death: affidavit
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association has new youth program for the Ranch Rodeo