AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Lone Star Ballet has announced that there performance of the “Nutcracker” is cancelled, according to officials.
They had originally planned to hold the postponed performance at the end of February.
Due to the pandemic and current regional hospital rate exceeding 15%, they expect the Civic Center to stay closed.
Lone Star Ballet’s next performance, “Time Steps,” is scheduled for mid-April.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lawmakers push to legalize recreational marijuana in Kansas; Will it pass?
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Remarkable Women: Meet Former NASA-employee, current frontline hero Dr. Sheryl Williams
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- I-Team: Tony Hsieh’s estate looks to unload millions in Park City, Utah, properties