AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — If raising money for charity while satisfying your appetite is your thing, a group of Amarillo restaurants is serving you up this month. Bubba’s 33 is teaming up with Chick Fil-A, Spicy Mikes Bar-B-Q Haven, and Nothing Bundt Cakes to raise money for Special Olympics Texas, the company said.
Ten percent of all sales on designated dates between the Amarillo restaurants will go to Special Olympics. According to Bubba’s officials, the designated dates and times are as follows:
- Monday, April 19, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Chick Fil-A, 2525 S. Georgia St.
- Wednesday, April 21, all day at Spicy Mikes Bar-B-Q Haven, 6723 S. Western St.
- Monday, April 26, all day at Nothing Bundt Cakes, 2303 S. Georgia St.
- Tuesday, April 27, all day at Bubba’s 33, 2803 W. I-40
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local businesses celebrate Mother’s Day
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- 12-year-old boy dies in Brooklyn after complaining of head pain; police investigating