AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — If you want to help Family Support Services after a devasting fire Sunday burned their headquarters, you can donate at Amarillo National Bank and Happy State Bank.
These funds have been established to provide funds for FSS to rebuild.
You can donate to Family Support Services Fire Fund at Amarillo National Bank at any branch or at Happy State Bank any branch through the Family Support Services Fire Relief Fund.
Officials at FSS say “We are grateful to a giving community that will help us continue a tradition of service that began in 1908.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- Vitafusion recall: Select gummy vitamins, including kid’s melatonin, may contain metal mesh
- Meeting the Makers: Getting a Bottle of Horse Soldier Bourbon Signed this Weekend
- Spring Cleaning the Medicine Cabinet