AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Stay up-to-date with the Children’s Miracle Network Mediathon today (May 4) with Jason Britsch and Ally Coscetti from Today In Amarillo.
For the crew’s first check-in during the Mediathon, Ally Coscetti caught up with Teri Skelton, Director of Pediatrics at BSA.
Our correspondents also had the opportunity to speak with Kellie and Caleb Poole, a family involved with the Children’s Miracle Network.
Our correspondents were also able to catch up with Dr. Amanda Griffin, a pediatrician with Texas Tech Physicians.
Jason Britsch met up with another Miracle Family, Jennie, Bracken, and Kinzleigh Hailes.
Another Miracle Family our crew was able to speak with were the Johnston family – Ryan, Elizabeth, and Landon.
Our crew also spoke with the Miracle Family Lindsey, Jerrod, and Ella Kee.
Jackie Kingston joined
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local businesses celebrate Mother’s Day
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- 12-year-old boy dies in Brooklyn after complaining of head pain; police investigating