AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Department of Transportation has various lane closings, as well as roadside work scheduled in the Amarillo area for the week of March 7, 2020.
See those lane work sites listed below.
On Lakeside Drive, various lanes will Be closed from I-40 To US 60 From 8 AM Monday To 5 PM Friday.
Beginning Monday At 8 AM, the left lane of the I-40 West Frontage Road will be closed From 1,000 feet east to 300 feet west Of Whitaker Road.
On I-40 East, the left lane will be closed daily from 7 AM To 6:30 PM from the east side of Pullman Road to the US 287 overpass.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair
- Increased blood use from hospitals creates greater need for blood donors
- ‘The federal government has failed to address this problem,’ bipartisan delegation tours the U.S.-Mexico border