AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Department of Transportation has various lane closings in the Amarillo area for the week of March 15, 2020.
See those lane closings listed below.
• As work continues on installing median cable barrier, expect various inside lane closures on US 87 from Fillmore St. to Mobley St.
• The right lanes of I-40 will be closed in both directions from Eastern St. to Soncy Rd. for bridge drain cleaning.
• Various lanes will be closed on Soncy Rd. from 45th Ave. to 81st Ave. for fog seal operations.
Crews will be patching in the following areas, weather permitting:
• Monday, March 16, on State Loop (SL) 434 at Cherry Ave.
• Tuesday, March 17, on FM 2176 in the southbound lane between Willow Creek Drive and SL 335.
• Wednesday and Thursday, March 18 and 19, the right lane of FM 1719 (Western Street) southbound, south of SL 335
Bridge Replacements at Whitaker, Lakeside and Pullman:
• Wednesday, March 18, the westbound to eastbound turnaround on the east side of Lakeside Drive will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge deck concrete placement.
• Saturday, March 21, Lakeside Drive will be closed between the I-40 frontage roads from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge deck concrete placement. Detour signs will be in place.
• Monday – Thursday, March 16 – 19, there will be various lane closures on FM 2590 in both directions from US 60 to SL 335/FM 2186 for patching.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017