AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Department of Transportation has various lane closings, as well as roadside work scheduled in the Amarillo area for the week of December 20, 2020.
See those lane work sites listed below.
On Tuesday, Dec. 22, expect one-way traffic control on Amarillo Boulevard from Soncy Road to Helium Road. Crews will be placing concrete on the new eastbound lane of Amarillo Boulevard.
UPDATE: On Tuesday, Dec. 22, the eastbound Pullman Road exit ramp and the eastbound I-40 frontage road will be closed from the exit ramp to Pullman Road. This will be in place from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for concrete work on the southwest slope at Pullman Road.
All projects are subject to change due to weather, emergency work, and other unexpected events. For the most up-to-date road conditions, visit www.drivetexas.org.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One arrested, runaway found after car chase in Hansford County
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Dog spent days outside Turkish hospital waiting for sick owner