AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Kenneth Wyatt died on May 24, said Kenneth Wyatt Galleries, he would have been 91 in July.
The gallery notes that his work is featured in offices, homes, museums, among royalty, movie stars, and several churches.
The gallery continues saying his was also know for his numerous books, as an author, poet and illustrator. Kenneth Wyatt was the first president of the Texas Cowboy Artist Association and has received numerous awards in wester art categories.
His work spanning more than 90 countries, and his legacy and work being remembered by many.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Some companies want employees back in the office; some workers hesitate
- Half of US cosmetics contain toxic chemicals, study finds
- Vice President Kamala Harris revives tradition of hosting all female US Senators for dinners
- Over 30 migrants found suffering from heat related illness in semi-truck traveling through Van Horn
- Video shows man apologized before Honolulu police shot him