AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The American Advertising Federation honored outstanding achievement on Feb. 25
They held their annual American Advertising award virtually this year, and KAMR Local 4 and our sister station Fox 14 walked off with four awards.
AAF Amarillo said their mission is to recognize and reward the creative spirit in the art of advertising.
KAMR Local 4 and Fox 14 were the only area tv stations honored at last night’s event.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- 40 finches found concealed in hair rollers inside man’s luggage at JFK Airport
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Virginia teacher charged with drug possession, cocaine found in desk
- Burgum joins 14 governors in opposition to Biden’s “30 by 30” plan
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine