STRATFORD, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Announced by Sherman County Emergency Management, today from noon through 5 p.m. anyone 18 and older can receive a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccination at the National Guard walk-up clinic.
Said the announcement, “There are NO RESTRICTIONS…anyone 18 or older can get the vaccine. This is a one dose vaccine and will be available to anyone from Stratford or our surrounding towns. If you have been waiting on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine… this is your chance. We will also help anyone who hasn’t downloaded our new City/County App.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hideki Matsuyama wins the Masters to become first Japanese major champion
- Gov. Ralph Northam orders Virginia State Police to conduct independent investigation regarding Windsor traffic stop incident
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report
- Amarillo TxDOT “Know Before You Go” April 11-April 17 road closure report
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center hosting virtual cancer screening beginning Monday, April 12