AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — City of Amarillo officials helped swear in the Interim Chief of Police, Price Robinson in the council chambers this morning.
Municipal Court Judge Laura Hamilton performed the swearing-in.
Council members Freda Powell, Elaine Hays, and Howard Smith attended. City Manager, Jared Miller, presented him with his badge.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Eric Mims named Palo Duro’s Head Football Coach
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Bush 41’s White House photographer shares perspective on inauguration imagery
- Biden, NBC’s Roker meet along inaugural parade route for the second time