AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to TxDOT Amarillo’s announcement, the left lane of I-40 eastbound will be closed daily from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., from the east side of Pullman Road to the US 287 overpass for constructing the concrete barrier rail on I-40 westbound.
Drivers should plan accordingly, and possibly consider a different route.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Who says you have to fit in a box? American Idol star takes advice with a “Grain of Salt.” Ashley Hess on Jessop’s Journal
- Prolonged travel ban is ‘discrimination’ against border communities, South Texas leaders say
- Suspect in FedEx mass shooting ID’d as ex-employee Brandon Scott Hole
- 5-year-old dies in crash involving multiple vehicles in Childress
- Amarillo Fire Department introduces Fire Station No. 5 to Amarillo community, 1 of 3 new stations