QUAY COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – I-40 East at mile mark 326 is currently down to one lane of travel, due to an ongoing criminal investigation.
Said the Quay County Sheriff’s Office, the Office itself and the New Mexico State Police are investigating in this area.
Drivers are advised to use a different route, and otherwise be cautious.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Area Girls Texas UIL High School State Golf Tournament Results
- Amarillo High Student Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center