AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Today, according to TxDOT, the contractor has a rolling operation in the left lanes of I-40 to clean the center line between Whitaker Road and the I-40/US 287 split. This is set to continue through 4 p.m.
On Sunday, Feb. 28, TxDOT said there will be a left lane closure on the I-40 eastbound frontage road between Whitaker Road and Lakeside Drive. This will be to stage the bridge beams that will be set on Monday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
On Monday, TxDOT continued, the right lane on the I-40 eastbound frontage road, from Lakeside Drive to the Airport Boulevard exit ramp area will be closed for a hot mix mill & fill operation from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
On Tuesday afternoon, TxDOT said there will be a left lane closure on the I-40 eastbound frontage road between Whitaker Road and Lakeside Drive to stage the beams that will be set on Wednesday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All lane closures will be weather dependent.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- DSHS releases statement on J&J vaccine, asks Texas to pause giving the shot
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair